CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's almost Thanksgiving!!

So I looked at my calendar yesterday and almost fell over! It's already November 12th and I have to figure out what to do for turkey day! We will be in Mexico so I'm cooking the whole meal for my 4 person family. We have friends who are from Peru but moved here from Canada so maybe they would like the feast? Who doesn't like turkey?

Anyway, the big question is....will I be able to find all of the ingredients? I'll probably have to go to one of the local mercados around here and when I do, I'll take my camera. The mercados are crazy! Loud music, lots of people and tons of vendors. I loved the one that I've been to so far but I have to go with my driver Allan because I don't speak enough Spanish to haggle with the vendors!

I'll post pictures after we've been to the "grande" mercado! Wish me luck!
Until next time....
Okie Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment