CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What to do first?

I am making a list! No, I'm not checking it twice, not yet anyway! :) There are so many things I want to do but I'm perplexed as to where to start.

I need to organize, organize, organize!!

My closet, the pantry, my craft room...the list goes on.

Oh, on a different note. I found an amazing recipe that I want to share with you! It sounds so yummy and I can't wait to make them. Since it came from another blog, I have to give credit where it's due, Make it and Love it! I have followed this blog for a while and have made several of the projects from it. I hope you make this recipe and enjoy it! Let me know if you do!

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

Just rambling along,
Okie Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment