CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and all that stuff......

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving even though it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving here!

I came up with an incredible menu for our dinner on Sunday but had to seriously revise it when I couldn't find half of the ingredients that I needed.  So much for hoping that Superama would have everything since they are owned by Walmart!  I guess an Okie can only dream of greenbean casserole...but wait!  I found a recipe to make the french fried onions!  I'll let you know how that goes!

On another note...we bought our Christmas tree last night.  It's gorgeous and live!  We left our water base in storage in FL so now we have some device that the guys from Sam's rigged up and now there is water on the hardwood floors!  Yikes, better find some way to keep the water in and the floors dry.  Otherwise we will be installing new floors.  No thanks!

I know, there is a pumpkin in the background!  We will put away all of the fall decorations and pull out the Christmas decorations on Saturday.  We'll make the tree pretty on Sunday!  I'll post another picture after it's all decked out!

Till then,
Okie Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment