CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kids

Let me start this out by saying, I love my kids. However, what is up with bed time? Lena has started crying when I go to put her in bed and Sean just won't go to bed. I'm really hoping it's just a phase! I'm not sure how much of this I can stand. My patience is being pushed to it's limit. Breath in, breath out....

I'm finally starting to get the hang of Spanish. A friend of mine and his wife are teaching me Spanish during the kids nap time and in the evening after the kids finally go to sleep. I can not express my thanks to them for their efforts in getting this gringa as prepared as possible for my Mexico adventure.

On the Mexican front, apartment hunting Brian will go. He's seen several and has several more to check out. So far all of the pictures that I've seen, the apartments have been very nice.

Well, my baby turns one on Friday. I can't believe it's been a year already. Man, time flies! My next post will be all about her birthday party!

Till then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment