CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girly stuff


I received the most adorable thing in the mail today! My friend owns a business in OKC, OK called Hissyfits. Make sure you check them out on Facebook and at their website www.hissyfits.net. She sent a pink pettiskirt for my soon to be one year old daughter to wear for her princess birthday party. I adjusted the waist and put it on her and OMG....I can not express just how cute she looked! As soon as we've taken pictures, I'll post them.
On another front, packing is going. We cleaned out the attic today so all of our Christmas decorations are either in storage or ready for the move. Our pink flamingo "reindeer" didn't make the cut so they had to go to storage. For those of you who are wondering what pink flamingo reindeer are, here is a picture.

Well, that's pretty much it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment